As many readers know, in the late Spring I was asked “to conduct an analysis of the impacts and risks that the MTS acquisition [by BCE] may have for SaskTel.” My report was released in June.
SaskTel was asked to prepare a response to my report [pdf]. Its response [pdf] was released yesterday.
Here is a collection of media coverage:
- SaskTel admits risks of Bell/MTS deal present “new unique challenge” | Cartt.ca
- SaskTel eyes BCE purchase of MTS warily, fears for future | The Globe and Mail
- SaskTel says it has plans to deal with risks posed by Bell takeover of MTS | Canadian Press
- SaskTel says risks of MTS-Bell deal are real | Regina Leader-Post
- SaskTel says it faces ‘new unique challenge’ if Bell-MTS deal approved | Financial Post