As frequent readers will know, I have been a supporter of the annual STAC Conference, the annual gathering of the Structure, Tower and Antenna Council, bringing together the people who physically construct Canada’s telecommunications networks.
The 2023 conference is taking place in Niagara Falls, Tuesday, March 28, and Wednesday, March 29.
While the event is still nearly 8 months away, the organizers are already starting to pull together the event program. To that end, there is an open call for speaker proposals, with a deadline of October 10 – just 2 months from now.
Session content should not be promotional in nature and should remain unbiased with respect to any mention of manufacturers and products.
The following criteria will be used by STAC 2023 conference planners and the STAC Steering Committee when reviewing speaker proposals:
- Relevance to the conference program themes and objectives
- Innovation and fresh insights
- Knowledge and expertise of the speaker
- Research-based content where appropriate or relevant
- Learning outcomes/audience engagement
- Previous speaking experience
- Diversity of speaker background, experiences, perspectives, and ideas
I have reviewed a number of sessions from the past 2 years; you can get an idea of the kinds of sessions by searching with a keyword “STAC”.
Submit your speaking proposal by October 10. And mark the dates in your calendar: STAC2023 | March 28 -29 | Niagara Falls.