We are a little past the mid-point of the year and this is already the 81st blog post of 2022.
I thought it might be worth a little pause to see which posts have resonated the most so far this year.
- Canada ranks 9th for quality, availability & cost of internet, May 30, 2022
- Truthiness and Canada’s telecom industry, March 1, 2022
- Canada’s 5G future, January 6, 2022
- 5G and Canada’s digital economy, January 27, 2022
- Combining LEO and 5G for rural broadband, May 31, 2022
- Wireless prices falling, February 7, 2022
- #ConnectTO: an ill-informed, misguided approach, March 29, 2022
- A Kobayashi Maru scenario, April 20, 2022
- 4 nearly national mobile competitors, June 20, 2022
- Sustainable competition, May 11, 2022
All of the mid-year top-10 posts were actually written in 2022; none are carry-overs from 2021. That means there seems to be active interest in the current topics, compared to archival postings. That is somewhat understandable given the pace of updates on the site (driven in part by the level of activity in policy issues in the telecom sector so far this year).
It is interesting that 5G blog posts were 3 of the top 5 posts by viewership so far in 2022. I think it is also interesting that a post from just 2 months ago is in the top position.
Which of these have you forwarded to a friend or colleague?